Data Advisors Group
The Data Advisors Group, comprised of educational data experts from around the region, provides data support to the other work groups, as well as to the Road Map Project in general. Examples of issues the group has addressed include identifying and defining indicators, setting targets and determining how to measure the achievement gap.
Sarita Siqueiros Thornburg (Chair), Puget Sound Educational Service District
Alan Spicciati, Highline School District
Dr. Betheny Gross, Center for Reinventing Public Education
Dr. Candace Gratama, The BERC Group Inc.
Dave Davis, Federal Way Public Schools
Dave Larson, Tukwila School Board
Deleena Patton, Seattle University Youth Initiative
Dr. Duane Baker, The BERC Group Inc.
Dr. Eric Anderson, Seattle Public Schools
Erin Lawrence Cook, City Year
Fia Eliasson-Creek, Green River Community College
Jake Vela, League of Education Voters
Dr. JoAnn Fabian, Tukwila School District
Dr. John Vaille, Puget Sound Educational Service District
Ken Thompson, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Linda Elman, Data Made Friendly
Matt Harris, Puget Sound Educational Service District
Dr. Pamela Raya-Carlton, Puget Sound Educational Service District
Robin Harwick, Treehouse
Sarah Terry, Youth Development Executives of King County
Sid Sidorowicz, City of Seattle
Andrew Sahalie, Community Center for Education Results
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 206.838.6617
- Building Management Information Systems to Coordinate Citywide Afterschool Programs, The National League of Cities, 2012 (PDF)
- Community and Technical Colleges Professional-Technical Education, Workforce Training & Education Coordinating Board, 2012
- College Readiness Indicator Systems, Annenberg Institute for School Reform, 2012 (PDF)
- Ensuring Fair and Reliable Measures of Effective Teaching, MET Project, January 2013 (PDF)
- Gauging the Gaps, The Education Trust, 2010 (PDF)
- Getting to Graduation: Kent School District Cohort Study, 2009 (PDF)
- Inter-rater Reliability and Concurrent Validity Study of the Washington Kindergarten Inventory of Developing Skills (WaKIDS) (PDF)
- K–12 and Postsecondary Alignment: Racial/Ethnic Differences in Freshmen Course-taking and Performance at California’s Community Colleges, 2013 (PDF)
- OSPI Student Data Landscape, 2013 (PDF)
- Seattle School District 2006 Cohort Study (PPT)
- State Accountability Index report, Dr. Pete Bylsma, 2010 (PDF)
- The Fourth R, Mary Beth Celio, 2007 (PDF)
- Videos: Seattle Public Schools’ Professional Growth – Effective Practice video series
There are about 121,000 students in the Road Map Project region.
GET MORE FACTS >
Top CTE Pathways: Let's take a look at the top 20 career and technical education (CTE) programs offered at Road Map Project region high schools.